1. Coaching: All courses are taken by SFA qualified coaches with particular experience of coaching children.
2. Course Confirmation: Please accept the submitted booking as confirmation of a place on the chosen course. No confirmation of course booking will be sent. Where courses are already full, you will be notified by FFCF.
3. Administration Charge: Please be aware that the first £15 of any course booking fee covers administration costs and is not refundable.
4. Course Refunds: Refunds will only be given on submission of a valid reason for course cancellation. Administration Fee is non-refundable and any refund request will be dealt with case by case. No refunds will be given once a course commences.
5. Cancellation Due To Inclement Weather or Due to Circumstances Outwith Our Control : FFCF cannot be held responsible for class cancellation due to inclement weather or due to circumstances beyond our control. No refunds will be issued for classes cancelled due these circumstances. Where scheduling, facility and resources allow, FFCF will endeavour to extend courses to make up for classes cancelled under these circumstances, but cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
6. Party Bookings: Please note that all party bookings are subject to change due to Falkirk FC matches taking place at The Falkirk Stadium. Where a party booking has to be altered (eg: due to re-arranged Falkirk FC match), FFCF will offer alternative accomodation for scheduled party (eg, venue change, date change, format change).
7. Photography: From time to time FFCF may video / photograph course members for promotional use (eg. Website, Press, Brochures, etc.). Any course applicant who does not wish to be photographed / videoed for such publications must inform FFCF Administration Department at the time of course booking.
8. Notice of Cancellation: Cancellation of membership in any season long courses (ie. those paid by recurring billing, direct debit or standing order) requires 31 days notice. Cancellation requests must be made in writing (letter or email) to the FFCF Administration Department.
9. Course Member Details: Please ensure that FFCF records of your personal details are kept up to date. It is important that FFCF is able to contact you via postal address, telephone numbers and email address to ensure that you receive important information on any course that you have joined or applied for.
10. E-Mail: FFCF support environmental conservation projects and endeavour to minimise our carbon footprint. The main communication route used by FFCF is e-mail, so please ensure that your email address is supplied at the time of registration and that it is kept up to date. Failure to supply email address may result in non-receipt of important course information or special offers that FFCF may be able to offer course members.
11. Personal Data: FFCF will not share or disclose any course member personal data with third parties unless with prior agreement. We do not store or retain any financial details relating to customer card payment.